Yin yoga asanas are taken for longer period of time (about 3-5 minutes) with all the muscular tensions released.
Benefits of Yin Yoga
In addition to the benefit of Hatha yoga, Yin yoga will
- stretches connective tissues such as tendons and ligaments, which is different from muscle tissue stretching, but still very important approach to the flexibility.
- stimulates meridians, the energy path, so that the parasympathetic nervous system is activated to enhance the natural healing power.
Since the practice is done with our muscles completely relaxed, Yin yoga can be taken easily by people who are not confident in their physical strength.
Yin yoga is recommended to you, if you,
- want to be more flexible anyway
- are concerned about the bone and joint health
- are interested in natural healing method utilizing meridians
- want deep relaxation state both physically and mentally
You can get more Yin-formation from Bernie Clark (my Yin yoga course instructor)’s Youtube channel.
You can practice Hatha Yoga with me either at,
- your place (available areas specified here)
- Seed-an studio
Contact / Booking
Please feel free to contact or make a reservation either via mail format or phone.
（via mail format）
（I cannot get the phone when I’m having lessons, treatment, and moving. In such a case, please leave a message so that I can call you back later)