- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200)
- STOTT PILATES®certified Mat Instructor
- NSCA certified personal trainer (NSCA-CPT)
- Wat Po Traditional Medical School, Advanced Thai Medical Massage certified
- Mugai-ryu school Iaido (traditional Japanese martial arts using the sword), 5th grade-dan
- Daito-ryu school Aiki-Jujutsu (an original style of modern day Aikido), 3rd grade-dan
Yukinobu (Yuki) is the director teacher of Seed Training.
Yuki’s path of self-discipline started when he began martial arts practice in 2001. As he practiced both Iaido and Aiki-Jujutsu, he got to be interested in “the possibility of the human body”, which finally made him decide to make training and self-discipline as his career.
Yuki completed strength & conditioning study and practice at Canadian Sports Business Academy in Whistler, BC in 2008. He has come back in Whistler in 2009, and supported future professional snowboarders 2009-2011.
Meantime, Yuki has encountered with mind-body exercises such as yoga and pilates which helped him to understood that, the true health & wellness cannot be achieved only through strengthening muscles and bones.
Yuki finally came back in Japan in July, 2011. He launched Seed Training to provide qualified holistic conditioning & relaxation services, consisting of,
- Yoga (Hatha / Yin)
- Pilates (Mat)
- Strength & Conditioning training
- Thai Traditional Massage
to support each clients’ physical, mental, and spiritual health.
In Yoga / Pilates lessons,
- Learning the easy, natural breathing pattern & posture
- Brushing up the basic body awareness & control
are focused. Regardless of age, gender, and occupation, my lesson will give your body & mind more freedom and possibilities.
In Thai traditional massage treatment, the calm, quiet time will give you an opportunity to listen to your inner voice and look back the relationship with your body & mind.
Yuki strongly hopes to support guests from overseas who are looking for an English speaking personal trainer or massage therapist in Hyogo and Osaka prefecture.
Contact / Booking
Please feel free to contact or make a reservation either via mail format or phone.
（I cannot get the phone when I’m having lessons, treatment, and moving. In such a case, please leave a message so that I can call you back later)